These delicious little green veggies are packed with Omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and Vitamin C. Once sautéed, the sprouts will have a crisp, caramelized outside and tender but firm inside.
- Brussels Sprouts (1 small bag for people)
- ½ cup butter
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cut ends of sprouts off, cut in half and rinsethoroughly in a colander
- To a large skillet add butter to generously coatpan, add salt and pepper. Allow pepperto crack open for 1-2 min
- Place sprouts cut-side-down in the pan. Allow to saute for 10-15 min. They will carmelize and cook through, no needto cover.
- When semi-soft to fork they are done
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!