The doTERRA Healing Hands Foundation Match Program is a unique opportunity for Wellness Advocates certified by Drops For Change to partner with a nonprofit or social good organization to make a difference in the world. Through the Match Program, charities can receive up to $15,000 in matching funds for approved projects.
To be eligible for the Match Program, you must:
* Be a nonprofit – 501 (c) 3
* Have a project that is aligned with the doTERRA Healing Hands Foundation’s mission to empower people worldwide to be healthy, safe, and self-reliant
* Be sponsored by doTERRA leaders – that is the purpose of Drops For Change
The project application process will include:
* A description of the project
* The project budget
* The timeline for the project
* The impact of the project
* How the project will be evaluated
Here are a few examples of projects that have been approved through the Match Program:
* A project to provide clean water to a village in Africa
* A project to buy books for a school in Guatemala
* A project to provide food to families in need in a local community
What is the source of the fundraising?
Drops For Change, is an association of certified Wellness Advocates set up to guide charities through receiving matching grant funds through doTERRA Healing Hands Foundation. Additionally, the Drops For Change Wellness Advocates have agreed to donate their commissions from class(es) to your project to seed the fundraising.
The funds are sourced primarily by your charity hosting a fundraising event (one-time class or a 5-day online class/party). Once the charity’s project is approved for funding, Drops For Change will help you schedule a class: Healthy Can Be Simple. At this one-hour class, a certified Drops For Change Wellness Advocate will teach simple ways to support health and wellness at home. If the doTERRA products are right for the attendees, at least 70% of their product purchase value will be donated to your project.